Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Election 2010

Today I volunteered at my local congressional candidate's campaign headquarters by making phone calls to people in the town I live in to see which candidates they were voting for. It was funny when I called people I knew, and because I couldn't say who I was on account of their choices possibly being changed by my affiliation, they either made up excuses not to talk or just didn't answer the phone, something they never would have done if they knew it was me. It was very interesting for my first time doing something like that. I also ended up getting great pizza and wings that people donated, so in the end it was a great experience. I also went to a debate on Monday for the candidates for congress, and that was also very interesting. Please feel free to comment on any posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment